Insightful. Reliable. Effective.
Both In-Person and Online Sessions Available
If you’re considering marriage and want to build a strong, committed relationship, we have several team members ready to help. Take a look at Sarah Faircloth and Sheila Mull. These therapists see premarital couples and if you need more information, our Client Support team (704-319-5593) can answer your questions and help set an appointment.
Even in the healthiest relationships, pre-marital, and even pre-engagement counseling, can help you establish clear communication patterns and avoid misunderstandings.
We live in a fast paced, complex world where even the best, well-intentioned conversations can get misinterpreted. When we misunderstand each other and things go south, it’s easy to blame our partners or think they don’t care.
Identify and create new communication patterns.
Misaligned communication patterns make it hard to uncover the real issues and be candid with each other. At Wellness, intimate partners often discover how good it feels to develop a deeper understanding of each other plus they learn to support each other…. which is why why resolving communication issues before marriage is a great plan.
Wellness’ personalized premarital counseling program puts you on a path of life-long growth and relationship satisfaction. It’s important to note that Premarital Counseling is known to reduce the likelihood of divorce by as much as 30%.
Our personalized program is an investment in your future especially if you’re trying to strengthen your relationship bond and build a solid foundation for the future. You and your partner may also be good candidates for pre-marriage counseling if you are recently engaged and have issues you would like to resolve before they become damaging to your relationship.
Premarital Counseling will help you and your partner:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics of your relationship
- Gain new appreciation and insight on your personalities
- Identify and address stress points
- Finesse a crisis you may be experiencing, then help work through it and benefit from it
- Build strength as individuals while you move forward as a couple
- Create a life of abundance together
In our Premarital Couples Counseling process we will:
- Start with a comprehensive Prepare and Enrich assessment.
- Identify strengths and growth areas for you to focus on as a couple.
- Complete skill-building exercises during our sessions and provide tools you can use as we talk through some difficult yet important topics.
- Help you clarify core values while staying laser focused on premarital coaching and what’s important to you and your relationship.