Insightful. Reliable. Effective.
Online and In-Person Sessions Available Now
If you’re considering marriage and want to build a strong, committed relationship, we have several team members ready to help. Take a look at Courtney Costa and Sarah Faircloth, two of our therapists who see premarital couples and if you need more information, our Client Support team (704-319-5593) can help.
Wellness’ personalized premarital counseling program puts you on a path of life-long growth and relationship satisfaction. Premarital counseling is known to reduce the likelihood of divorce by as much as 30%.
Our personalized program is an investment in your future especially if you’re trying to strengthen your relationship bond and build a solid foundation for your marriage. You and your partner may also be good candidates for pre-marriage counseling if you are recently engaged and have issues you would like to resolve before they become damaging to your relationship.
Premarital counseling will help you and your partner:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics of your relationship
- Gain new appreciation and insight on your personalities
- Identify and address stress points
- Finesse a crisis you may be experiencing, then help work through it and benefit from it
- Build strength as individuals while you move forward as a couple
- Create a life of abundance together
In our premarital couples counseling process we will:
- Start with a comprehensive Prepare and Enrich assessment.
- Identify strengths and growth areas for you to focus on as a couple.
- Complete skill-building exercises during our sessions and provide tools you can use as we talk through some difficult yet important topics.
- Help you clarify core values while staying laser focused on premarital coaching and what’s important to you and your relationship.