Both In-Person and Online Sessions Available
Sheila is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She understands when a couple argues or deals with betrayal and loss of trust, their relationship can benefit greatly from Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Sheila’s therapeutic focus is to help couples identify negative relationship patterns, communicate more effectively, and express important feelings to each other. In this area, even small changes can make a huge difference.
Sheila’s career path includes two decades in law enforcement where she served as an officer, sergeant and hostage negotiator. She later transitioned into higher education as an instructor and academic advisor. As a couples therapist Sheila is a warm-hearted guide and empathic listener.
She is a member of the following professional organizations:
- North Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (NCAMFT)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
In 2000, Sheila married her best friend, Steve, and they have an amazing blended family. She is a mother and grandmother, enjoys gardening, equestrian events and loves to cook.
Sheila appreciates people of various backgrounds and lifestyles. She understands that life happens and she wants to be there with you on your healing journey.
Sheila’s Office Hours:
- Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 11am – 7:30pm
- Thursday: 11am – 7:30pm
- Friday: 10am – 4pm
- Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Work With Sheila
- If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary 20-minute consultation with Sheila Mull, Click Here.
- If you have already scheduled an appointment with Sheila and would like to download your new client forms, Click Here.