Both In-Person and Online Sessions Available
Sarah is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Associate who understands how couples can be out of sync and want to reconnect at the same time.
Her approach is welcoming and nonjudgmental and she is passionate about helping couples recognize where they get stuck. By identifying patterns and using a step-by-step process, Sarah helps couples describe their patterns and stop the negative cycle that overwhelms them and hijacks their relationship.
Ultimately, the goal is to re-connect and form new, lasting bonds. Sarah is a graduate of UNC Chapel Hill (B.A. Psychology) and Wake Forest University (M.A. Counseling). She has completed formal training in EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) and is experienced in working with anxiety, depression, trauma and addiction issues. She is also an internationally recognized yoga instructor and values the integration of the mind / body connection.
Sarah is a member of the following professional organizations:
- ACA (American Counselors Association)
- CSI (Chi Sigma Iota: Counseling and Academic Professional Honor Society International)
- ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- IAMFC (International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors)
Sarah adores spending time with her husband, son, daughter and two dogs. She enjoys traveling, reading, gardening, cooking, rock climbing, interval training, and bee keeping.
Sarah’s Office Hours:
- Monday: 7am – 2pm
- Tuesday: 7am – 2pm
- Thursday: 11am – 6:30pm
- Friday: 8am – 3:30pm
Work With Sarah
- If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary 20-minute consultation with Sarah Faircloth, Click Here.
- If you have already scheduled an appointment with Sarah and would like to download your new client forms, Click Here.