Beth is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and is certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples. She specializes in helping couples identify, understand, and repair an endless cycle that creates pain and disconnection in their relationship.
She is a graduate of Appalachian State University and Pfeiffer University (M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy). Through her studies, Beth fell in love with helping couples and developed a passion for Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), the most empirically validated approach to couple therapy.
She utilizes this collaborative, no-blame approach to help couples struggling with disconnection, miscommunication, betrayal, and trauma to strengthen and rebuild their relationship. Beth is exceptionally well trained and has achieved certification in this model.
Beth also works with individuals in need of support. She has helped clients struggling with anxiety, depression, loss, and major life transition. She walks side by side with her clients to navigate delicate emotions, find rejuvenation, and establish peace.
Beth has a wide range of experience working with people of various backgrounds and lifestyles. She places importance on providing a safe and non-judgmental atmosphere for exploration, awareness, and restoration.
Beth is a member of the following professional organizations:
- North Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (NCAMFT)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
Beth loves being a mom and enjoys spending spare time with her husband and young daughter. She is an enthusiastic sports fan and rarely misses a Charlotte Hornets or Carolina Panthers game.
In addition to Ongoing Weekly Services, Beth conducts private 1 Day Intensives and 2½ Day Intensives for busy couples motivated to get started, accelerate their work, and complete 4-6 weeks of therapy in one day.
Beth’s Office Hours: (Beth is only taking Intensive clients at this time.)
- Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 4pm
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Open for 1 Day and 2½ Day Intensives
Work With Beth
- If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary 15-minute Discovery Call with a member of our Client Support Team, Click Here.
- If you have already scheduled an appointment with Beth and would like to download your new client forms, Click Here.