Both In-Person and Online Sessions Available
Anne is a prominent relationship therapist and Founder of Wellness Counseling Center.
Dr. Anne Hancock relationship therapist and Founder of Wellness Counseling Center. She is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and specializes in working with couples in our 2½ Day Intensive Retreat format. She has a doctorate in Psychology and masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. Anne has always worked from a wellness-oriented, non-pathologizing point of view.
Anne is an AAMFT and ICEEFT approved Supervisor, a Certified Professional Coach and clinical member of the following professional associations:
- North Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (NC-AMFT)
- California Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CA-MFT)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
Anne is a certified trauma specialist, did clinical training at The UCLA/Matrix Institute on Addiction, The Center for Individual and Family Counseling, and The Center for Interpersonal Development. She worked with countless individuals providing one-on-one counseling and relationship seminars in California before moving to North Carolina.
When she launched a practice in North Carolina, her clients reported stress, anxiety, depression and a host of other ailments. Anne noticed almost everyone used words expressing sadness, frustration or anger. She could see that their partner was important to them and thoughts of losing their relationship were stressful and overwhelming.
Anne began to focus her practice on couples and was committed to providing the best couples therapy available anywhere. As her practice grew, demand for couples therapy increased and Anne wanted to find a way to provide premier services to more people. That is when Wellness Counseling Center was launched.
Work With Anne
- If you are interested in a complimentary 15-minute Discovery Call with a member of our Client Support Team, Click Here.
- If you have already scheduled an appointment with Anne and would like to download your new client forms, Click Here.