Jennifer holds a license in Marriage and Family Therapy and is experienced in supporting couples and families.
Thoughtful, attentive, caring and unbiased, Jennifer is passionate about helping couples connect and strengthen their relationship. She understands people want to feel close to their partner and sometimes need support to help make it happen.
She works with couples struggling with communication, trust, infidelity, and trauma to build healthier relationships and restore closeness. She has additional experience with adoptive and multicultural families. At the client’s request, she can integrate spiritual concerns into therapy as well.
In addition to Classic Services, Jennifer facilitates 1-Day Intensives for busy couples who are short on time and eager to connect.
Jennifer’s focus is to help couples:
- Create a safe, supportive and unbiased atmosphere
- Thoughtfully explore how they get stuck in negative patterns
- Restore and enhance closeness in their relationship
Jennifer is a member of the following professional organizations:
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- North Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (NCAMFT)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Pfeiffer University and has completed her formal training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT).
Jennifer grew up in the Midwest and married her college sweetheart before moving to Charlotte. They have an active family with three children and a pet Boxer. When not at softball games, soccer practices or swim meets, Jennifer enjoys cooking, hiking and weekend camping trips.
Jennifer’s Office Hours:
- Monday: 8am – 2pm
- Wednesday: 2pm – 8pm
- Thursday: 8am – 2pm
- Saturday (every 3rd): 10am – 4pm
- Friday and Saturday: (Intensives) 10am – 4pm