Jennie holds a dual license in Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy and is committed to helping couples reconnect by providing exceptional service.
Jennie has always been drawn to people and invests in them wherever she finds herself. Jennie grew up in England, studied in Scotland and lived and worked in South and Central America before settling down in Charlotte, North Carolina.
She is a Certified EFT Therapist (Emotionally Focused Therapy) who takes a supportive, non-blaming approach to couples therapy. Bringing with her genuine care and sensitivity, she creates a welcoming space for people to explore their life and their relationship.
In addition to Classic Services, Jennie also provides 1 Day Intensives and 2 ½ Day Intensive Retreats for couples.
Jennie is attuned to the many demands contemporary families face. Jennie understands the complexity of dual career couples and those situations where one person travels frequently for work. hen a relationship is shaky, frequent travel can easily impact the quality of a couples’ connection.
She understands the importance of:
- Finding and maintaining peace
- Discovering how to integrate family and work life
- Having one’s relationship be a safe-haven in a challenging world, and
- The need to shift and adjust during different seasons of life
She also has an affinity for people who may be experiencing grief, anxiety or depressive symptoms, and those impacted by substance or alcohol addiction. Jennie also sees individuals.
Jennie received her Masters degree in Christian Counseling from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary and at the client’s request, can integrate spiritual concerns and faith into therapy.
Jennie is a member of the following professional organizations:
- ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
- NCAMFT (North Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
Jennie’s Office Hours:
- Tuesday: 8am – 2pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 2:00pm
- Friday: 8am – 2pm
Work With Jennie
- If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary 20-minute consultation with Jennie Hopper, Click Here.
- If you would like to learn more about 1 Day Intensives with Jennie Hopper, Click Here.
- If you have already scheduled an appointment with Jennie and would like to download your new client forms, Click Here.